The Little Worship Company Bible Curriculum and Church licensed DVDs are designed to help your whole congregation or play group discover God together.
This versatile product offers a full curriculum aimed at 2 - 8 year olds which can be adapted for multiple internal and external settings: toddler groups, Sunday Schools, all-age family worship, Vacation Bible Clubs and Messy Church.
This full curriculum offers a range of materials which can be simplified or expanded as required. This ‘curriculum in a box’ product is accompanied by two licensed DVDs. The curriculum is organised into 32 sessions (each session can be delivered either whole or split and delivered over two weeks), the 32 sessions explore four master journeys. On top of the sessions the curriculum includes four family worship services.
- 32 easy to use lesson plans
- 4 all-age family services
- Over four hours of video material included, with individual media for each session, and full episodes of Amazing me, Praise Party, Beautiful World & Wonderful Day
- Little or no experience required to run the sessions
- Printables and activity pages for every session
- 32 Bible verse colouring sheets
- 96 themed Crafts
- 32 themed icebreaker games
- Ongoing support – email address
- Additional sharable resources through Spotify, our Little Worship Company App and our printed devotionals, (available to purchase), empowering parents to share the same faith journey at home
- Totally engaging for Kids
- Loved by children's workers:
'The Little Worship Company resources are delightful for young families to enjoy as they explore God’s love together. I wish they’d been around when my children were small' Lucy Moore Messy Church founder and team leader
The Little Worship Company Curriculum includes the curriculum book, a DVD boxset of 32 lesson plans and DVD Series 1 episodes with a performance license for use in schools or groups up to 500.
Buy your copy today